With over 40 years of experience in personal injury law, The Law Offices of Clarence Barry-Austin, PC will guide you through your personal injury claim from the beginning to the end. Several of those years were spent working for insurance companies, giving Clarence Barry-Austin unique insight into both sides of Personal Injury Law. That means that he can often predict what the insurance companies might offer after learning the specifics of your case. This gives him the advantage of investigating pre-emptively.
If you have been a victim of an accident that resulted in an injury, you need to hire an experienced Personal Injury Attorney who will assist you in recovering all damages that you are owed.
The Law Offices of Clarence Barry-Austin, PC in South Orange, NJ can be by your side in a wide range of personal injury claims, including the following:
1. Medical malpractice
2. Vehicle accidents, including truck and motorcycle accidents
3. Nursing home abuse and/or neglect
4. Boating accidents
5. Aviation accidents
6. Bicycle accidents
7. Animal bites
8. Premises liability
9. Construction accidents
10. Mass transportation accidents
If you have been injured in an accident and need to hire a Personal Injury Settlement Attorney, The Law Offices of Clarence Barry-Austin, PC will work to recover all damages owed to you. If you are located in or near South Orange, New Jersey, call (973) 763-8500 for a consultation.
The specifics of your case and the type of claim that you have will guide the actions of your Injury Lawyer. The following are some of the tasks that you might see your lawyer take on.
3. Your lawyer will also send out demand letters to the insurance companies involved. Once your lawyer has calculated the damages you are owed, your lawyer will send letters stating the facts of your case and demanding damages for the injury caused by the accident.
4. If the insurance company denies your claim, your Personal Injury Attorney will file a complaint against the defendant. This complaint will set forth legal arguments showing how the defendant is responsible for your injury. The defendant then has 30 days to respond to the complaint.
5. Your Personal Injury Compensation Lawyer will represent you in court if your claim ends up going to trial.
Do you have questions for a Personal Injury Attorney? If so, an experienced Personal Injury Settlement Attorney from The Law Offices of Clarence Barry-Austin, PC will answer all of your questions and assist you in the filing of your personal injury lawsuit. If you are located in or near South Orange, NJ, call (973) 763-8500 for a consultation.